Saturday, January 19, 2008

1st Post

Hi,

I'm Pudanda, a Blackwind Sabercat. I was born and raised in the Skettis region of Terokkar Forest of the Sargeras-US sever of World of Warcraft. You are confused? You are wondering how a cat from a video game can have a blog aren't you? Does the fact that I am able to speak common fairly well and don't use leet speak or talk like a lolcat blow your mind? 3rd Wall I breakz it and eatz it nom nom nom.

So anyways there I was one day minding my own business, when out of the corner of my eye, I see this thing walking on only 2 legs. This is not something a cat sees every day! So I watch it for a few seconds before it disappears. Whoa! Where did it go? I must of eaten a bird that had dead longer than I had thought. So tell my boyfriend that I need a nap and head into the cave to catch a quick nap. Just as I'm starting to get settled I hear him growl and turn to see that thing on 2 legs stick him with a big pointy stick. So I attacked the thing. As my paw is about to land I freeze in place. So this thing with a big stick is standing there with his hands out to me, but not using the stick, I can't move, and I've never been so cold in my life.

Seemingly as soon as things started, they appeared to have stopped. There I was bewildered, upset, and I had the urge to just take off running. Then something amazing happened. It gave me fish. And I'm not talking any old fish from the lake with scales and bones and stuff. This fish was cooked. Seriously have you had cooked fish? Eat it, it's damn good. So this thing calls itself Zahana, and he is something called a Night Elf Hunter. At the time I had no clue what any of that meant, and as long as he gave me more of this delicious food I didn't care.

Oh my goodness it didn't end at the fish. He brought me to new places I hand never seen before, and gave me all this food I had never eaten before. I mean this guy had killed my boyfriend, for no noticeable reason. What I do about it? I hang out with him, we go kill things, explore new places, and fight against this evil group he calls "The Horde" (usually he calls them something else, but I'm a lady and such vile words will not pass through my lips.) I made my hunter (that's right I'm in charge) to go out and get a Boar to handle the day to day things (seriously even though Clefthoof Bulls are tasty, I got better things to do) and a Scorpid for when I just don't want to do something (apparently this Alliance he belongs to gets severally beaten in this place known as Alterac Valley, no fun)

No comments: