Sunday, February 17, 2008

Phat Lootz


Most people will tell you they raid for the excitement of killing difficult bosses or for the group experience. They are lying! They want TEH PHAT LOOTZ! Why do they want it? They like the better gear, and they want it more cause it's not easy to get. I bring hunter to Serpentshrine Cavern, and we kill Hydross. If Hydross doesn't give up the Ranger-General's Chestguard it's like a week before Hydross comes back. I know what you're saying "Pudanda you like totatlly killed Hydross, how can it come back?" Well I don't know how it happens, I just know it does. I think it takes so long cause Hydross doesn't have a hunter to cast revive pet.(That's how I come back when I die)

So on with the killings. We told you about Hydross right? Lurker? We didn't tell you about Lurker? We killed that fishy like 2 weeks ago. We didn't tell you about Morogrim Tidewalker did we? Of course not, but that's how we started the week, with our first killing of that Giant. Once we learn it a little better, we'll tell you how to do it too. Afterwards, maybe we see about killing Fathom-Lord Karathress or Leotheras the Blind. Latter in the week we went back and killed Hydross and Lurker. Hydross still isn't giving up the chest-piece but The Lurker Below gave up Choker of Animalistic Fury. You think that would be enough for one week wouldn't you? Friday Snakes on a Trap went 5-5 and brought Hunter closer to getting his Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe. Then there was Alterac Valley.

I hate the Alterac Valley. People go to get honor and don't fight, they aren't organized, they don't work together. These qualities make the other battlegrounds annoying, but the amount of Alliance idots in a Shadowburn Alterac Valley is down right dreadful. And the new reinforcement thing just made it even worse. So I was suspicious when Hunter said we were going with the guild. I wouldn't have gone, but by the time he told me we were already there. So I pouted, refused to hide, and didn't scratch a single horde (I did bite them, have you ever tasted a horde, I should have scratched them instead) Twelve minutes later we were back in Shattrath City. We won? Your kidding me, Hunter didn't die, he must have left early. But the rest of his guild is here too. Ok let's try this again. Well Hunter died this time, but still we killed Drek'Thar in even less time. By the fourth run he was dying in 10 minutes. I mean wow the other Battlegrounds went better with the guild, but not this much better.

Final notes for the week, ugly snake looking thing is gone! Now if we can just get ride of Kitty

Hunter decided to start up leather-working for the new chest piece from the Sunwell

Oh and the Phat Lootz. Karazhan had goodies for Hunter Steelhawk Crossbow, Scaled Breastplate of Carnage, and Helm of the Fallen Hero!!!

No comments: