Monday, January 21, 2008

The Eye

One of my favorite things to do, other than lay out in the sun with a nice stack of fish, is to grab my hunter and a bunch of people he hangs out with and go kill the mean people and their monsters. So we got together last night with these people he calls "guild-mates" and headed over to Tempest Keep to go kill stuff in "The Eye".

My hunter recently joined a new guild. It's not cause there was anything wrong with the old one, he tells me he works with someone in this guild. So with all these new people around I was nervous. What made things even worse was that I was the only animal there! My hunter said not to worry, cause we knew what to do and were totally prepared and brought plenty of food and potions and stuff. So we went about our normal routine, kill the blood elves, pull the ones with the wanna-be dragons, pull the bigger wanna-be dragons. He died a few times pulling the big ones, like he always does, cause he's dumb.

So I'm getting ready to go The Crucible to get Void Reaver and he's all like no. I'm confused, are we going to The Solarium for High Astromancer Solarian? No? We Get To Kill The Birdie ?!? We've never tried to kill the the fire bird before. Oh was I excited. That may have been premature, but it's fun killing new things. Unfortunately for us, Al'ar (I guess that's the birdie's name, at least that's what the were calling it) wouldn't stay dead. We would kill it, then it would come back and kill us. I like things I kill to stop attacking after I kill it. So after many tries, we went to go kill Solarian when the Blood Elves from the birdie started to come back. I've only seen Solarian once before, so I was still pretty excited. So we attack Solarian, then the agents, then the priest, then Solarian, rinse and repeat. But then wow Solarian turned into a big blueberry monster! Ok so it wasn't a blueberry, at least not one I've ever tasted. I'm glad I recently had my nails sharpened, cause I scratched that thing until there was nothing but armor left.


Were we done? Not yet, cause I hadn't taken a shot at Void Reaver! So we run down the hall, kill kill kill, and in no time we are tearing into it's ankles. Hunter kept us topped off and we shrugged of his poundings and in no time there was a pile of scrap metal at my paws.



Hunter was really happy about how well we did, and that was before he got his new pants from the rubble that was Void Reaver's corpse.

No comments: